Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lovey dovey post

At the risk of nauseating someone, I'm going to be sappy for a moment.

I'm so glad to have Rob in my life.  Sometimes I don't know what I'd do without his love and support as both a boyfriend and a best friend.  At 5:30am this morning, I was about to have a mini-breakdown because I just felt so incredibly overwhelmed.  Not just with school, but with other personal stuff too.  And I needed to talk to him.  So entirely expecting him to not answer his phone (I assumed it was silent or he'd just sleep through my call), I went ahead and called him just because I needed to.  And to my surprise, he answered.  Just hearing him sound happy to hear from me made me feel so much better.  Then we spent about an hour on the phone.  Mostly I told him about what was upsetting me.  He listened and provided some advice and support.  It was exactly what I needed and I'm so thankful that he was there for me.  And it makes me thankful that he's in my life.  Sometimes he aggravates the hell out of me, and sometimes I drive him absolutely crazy.  But when it all comes down to it, he's a fantastic guy and I'm such a lucky gal.

Thanks, Babe. :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a lucky guy, Sweetheart, and I love you so much. Don't stress out--you're almost done. *hugs*

~