Sunday, January 31, 2010

Unlistlessly

I'm bored and not feeling at all ready for sleep, despite it being pretty late. And I have my first test of the semester tomorrow, in Intro to Personal Finance. So I thought I'd make a list of some things happening lately, or what I've noticed.

- My skin is freaking out lately! I don't know if it's the stress of being back in school or what. But it sucks.
- I really miss Robert.
- I already hate this semester. I enjoy some aspects of each class, but overall I'm just ready to GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE and get my BA.
- Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" is truly addicting.
- My laptop died! So I have a new one now, and I'm still getting used to it. Windows 7 has been a big adjustment, since I was only using XP before.
- Trying to go coffee-free, or at least drink much less of it. So far it's been a hit or miss.
- My 2010 goal to drink more water is going pretty well. I try to drink at least 50-64 oz. a day by carrying a large bottle around with me so I can refill it as needed. If the water is right there with me, I'm more willing to drink it than if I have to seek it out. So carrying it around regularly is helping.
- I've applied and interviewed for the Disney College Program in Orlando for the fall season. Now I'm just waiting on pins and needles to hear whether or not I've been accepted. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much in case they reject me.
- Working on a new layout for my blog. I'll probably switch to a template for awhile later in the week while I put something together.
- Thesis: Take Two is about to begin. I'm already nervous!
- My roommate and I have started working out again. We try to at least do a 20-minute Pilates workout three times a week. According to other people, it's already paying off for me! Rob said he was surprised at how different I looked after only two weeks of not seeing me. He said my body is definitely gaining more of a toned appearance, which is good!

I guess I need to get to sleep now. Wish me luck with my test tomorrow!

No comments: