Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween photos, and a partridge in a pear tree!

Here are a few photos from my Halloween in Disney World! I dressed up as Belle, my boyfriend went as Gaston, and my younger sister was a sailor.








I've been working pretty furiously (for me anyway, being a slow knitter) on Christmas gifts over the past couple of weeks. So far, they're all coming along very well. I need to take pictures of them when they're finished. Here is a list of what I'm working on at the moment:

1 Moderne Log Cabin Blanket
1 Manly Scarf (my own design)
2 Scrunchable Scarves

I'm also considering trying either a Meandering Rib Scarf or a Drop Stitch Scarf, depending on whether or not there's time after I finish these. As I said, I'm a pretty slow knitter.

As for other Christmas gifts, I've decided what most everyone will be receiving. There are still a couple of people whose gifts I still need to figure out. Hmmmm.

I can't wait for Christmas! Since Thanksgiving break starts next week, I'm looking forward to starting work on Christmas cookies. Yum!

No comments: